Register Your Child

If you have recently moved into Concord, or if you have changed residence within the city, which will change your child's elementary school, please FIRST call the Transportation Department directly at 603-225-0849, as they will determine which school your child will attend.

To register your child online, please use our online registration system.

If you live within the Broken Ground School neighborhood, you may register or transfer your student at the school:

     51 South Curtisville Road
     Concord, NH  03301

NOTE: A birth certificate (or acceptable substitute, such as I-94), immunization records, and proof of residency in Concord (utility bill, lease agreement, rent receipt, property tax bill, or official letter from landlord) are required.

Insurance and emergency contact information and the address of the previous school are helpful. Forms for the immunization record are available at the school, or your doctor's office.

Broken Ground School includes grades 3, 4 and 5.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.