The Session V Club Schedule is now available!
Below is the new schedule of activities for the BGS after school program. These club choices will be offered beginning on Monday, February 8th and ending on Friday, March 18th.
DEADLINE for Session V enrollment: Friday, February 5th
If your child already attends the program, no additional paperwork is needed at this time. Your child can continue to attend according to the schedule that was provided to us with the original application. If you do wish to change their day(s) of attendance after viewing the new club offerings, please e-mail BGS Site Coordinator, Caitlin Fecteau, at email@example.com or leave a message with the BGS Main Office during school hours.
New members interested in joining us for the new session MUST submit a completed application packet before attending. Please do not expect your child to stay after the same day the forms are turned in. Allow at least 24 hours for processing. Applications can be found in the main office as well as on the B&G@21C web page which is accessed on the school website under the Activities tab.
IMPORTANT: Please know that due to staff numbers and available space, we can only accept a certain number of applications with each new session. After school staff will contact you if the program has reached capacity. If this happens, your child will be put on the waitlist and will likely have to wait until the next new session (which begins every 5 weeks) to join. Thank you for cooperation.
| MONDAY ||TUESDAY ||WEDNESDAY || THURSDAY ||FRIDAY |
|21C Student Council ||Basketball Club ||USTA Tennis Club (limit of 12) ||Fashion Club ||Geography Club |
Games from Around the World
What’s Up In The World?
Mystery Box: A Science Challenge
| || || || |
- 21C Student Council - Students work together to strengthen the school community and act as the voice of the 21C program.
- Minute-it-to-Win-it - Students will be challenged to complete tasks in just 60-seconds!
- Basketball Club - Each week students will learn a new skill and game associated with the sport.
- SMART Girls - A health, fitness, prevention/education and self-esteem enhancement program for girls.
- What’s Up in The World? - A group that will focus on current events and ways to impact the greater world.
- Monopoly Club - Students will encourage decision-making and mathematical skills with a classic board game.
- Tennis Club - An USTA sponsored program
- Games from Around the World - Students learn various games played by elementary kids in other countries.
- Fashion Club - Create accessories and clothes in this hands-on club; great for the aspiring designer!
- Game Makers - No electronics needed! Learn to make your own game without spending money and then try it out with friends.
- Mystery Box: A Science Challenge - What’s inside? That is the big mystery that must be solved...without actually touching the box!
- Team Games - Various games, such as volleyball and soccer, will be played to foster friendly competition as well as teamwork.
- Geography - Students will examine the culture, climate and community of 5 countries without ever leaving the school!
- Glass Painting - Creating art projects using only paint and different glass items
- Bead Buddies - A service learning project: students will create bead crafts for donation
- Mindful Kids - Slow down with quiet games, music and activities.
[Printable PDF Version